Discussion topic: No signal

This message was authored by Josephine8 This message was authored by: Josephine8

No signal

I'm really struggling with my mobile phone the calls keep dropping all the time and can't connect to most  of the calls  I try and make I have done all the things it says online but still no signal . Still rubbish connection if I do get through I'm constantly told it's like I have my head underwater any help will be much appreciated 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: No signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Josephine8 

Does any mast issues show here for you:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/mobile

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Josephine8 

Does any mast issues show here for you:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/mobile

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lily321 This message was authored by: Lily321

Hi, I haven't been able to use mobile data, make calls etc since 26th April. I assumed it was my phone because I couldn't find anything online that said the network was down inc down detector. So I ended up messing around converting my sim to an eSIM to see if that would help. Think I've really messed up my phone. When I managed to call sky from my husband's phone they said there was a mast issue and it's affecting 90% of users. There is literally nothing online nor on Sky's outage map which is telling me there is good signal in my area. The whole thing is disgusting. I switched to Sky recently and it is genuinely the worst mistake I have ever made. I appreciate that network providers may sometimes have outages but this is lasting days and they are not being honest online and seem to be deliberately obfuscating  the problems with the network. 

Many people rely on their network, not least vulnerable people, carers etc it's amazing to me that they aren't being open about these issues.  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion