Discussion topic: No signal 90% of the time irrespective of where I am

This message was authored by bhallraine This message was authored by: bhallraine

No signal 90% of the time irrespective of where I am

Hi all. I moved to SKY mobile a while back from EE. Ever since, me and my partner have been with sky almost certainly and no matter where we are we almost never have signal ir confined to 3G which let's face it is no signal and you can't do anything with it. We have this problem in the centre of London, Bath,Manchester,Birmingham etc.  No matter where we go you can guarantee nothing! Did not have this problem when in Portugal or the USA on holiday? Has anyone experienced the same and any advice? We both have the iPhone 14 pro max. @Sky 

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: No signal 90% of the time irrespective of where I am

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @bhallraine. We have sent an invite to chat. Look out for the blue/red chat bubble to start the conversation. Thanks.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @bhallraine . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by MB05 This message was authored by: MB05

Me too! I work in bath I need signal and can't get anything 

This message was authored by Loupy1 This message was authored by: Loupy1

I know this is an old thread but mine is absolutely shocking. In Nottingham areas, Lincolnshire etc. Wished I would of stayed with three haha

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion