Discussion topic: No calls or Mobile Data

This message was authored by LeighD63 This message was authored by: LeighD63

No calls or Mobile Data

Hi Guys,

Phone is saying 'No Service' all morning - same issue yesterday all afternoon but did come on yesterday evening. Two friends are experiencing the same issue - is there a problem with Sky Mobile??

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: No calls or Mobile Data

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LeighD63 

Does any mast issues show here for you:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/mobile

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

I don't see to have any problems. As said above it is probably a mast issue. Is the weather not great for you? That usually disrupts signal too. Did you try to turn on Airplane mode on and off after a few seconds? What about restarting your phone? If its still a problem you could always contact Sky through their chat, as assuming you couldn't phone them but you could try that too! Hope you get it sorted!

This message was authored by Ddddania This message was authored by: Ddddania

Mine is the same. No service all morning. Annoying because I can't phone them because can't make calls.

Yeah, understandably its annoying. It might fix itself on its own but if it doesn't do definitely contact Sky support.

This message was authored by TTMODELL This message was authored by: TTMODELL

This is a persistent problem across all my phones even in central urban locations that has got steadily worse in last month. Like many others, I will have to change to another network if this degraded network issue is not sorted soon

I just joined Sky Mobile so hopefully it'll go fine for me. As Sky Mobile runs on O2 they are usually to blame for the bad signal and whatnot, although Sky can also be held accountable. I'm not sure why Sky decided to go with a carrier that is so oversubscribed to the point of mobile data not being reliable. Hopefully you'll get it sorted.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion