Discussion topic: My phone wont make or receive calls and says NOT REGISTERED TO NETWORK ....any useful advice please.

This message was authored by SmartyG This message was authored by: SmartyG

My phone wont make or receive calls and says NOT REGISTERED TO NETWORK ....any useful advice please.

Everything else seems ... all accounts seem fine ... no issue as all accounts paid ... just wont accept or allow outgoing calls ... NOT REGISTERED TO NETWORK is all it says ... I've been with Sky for over a year !!@

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My phone wont make or receive calls and says NOT REGISTERED TO NETWORK ....any useful advice ple

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If it has been working then it might be the sim that has developed a fault so it might be worth ordering you a replacement:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/replacement-sim

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: My phone wont make or receive calls and says NOT REGISTERED TO NETWORK ....any useful advice ...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation. 

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147  

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: My phone wont make or receive calls and says NOT REGISTERED TO NETWORK ....any useful advice ...

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion