Discussion topic: My Piggybank won’t allow me to roll over data into my phone

This message was authored by Lisa+marshall This message was authored by: Lisa+marshall

Re: Rollover

I have rolled over 2 gb and it isn't showing on my balance. I did 1 gig first and it didn't show so did it again straight after with another 1 gig and it's still not showing up. It still says 2.1 which I already had on my balance does anyone no why? Lisa.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Rollover

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lisa+marshall 

There are sometimes delays in the rolled data appearing on the device which is why you should only ever do it the once because when it does catchup you might find it will roll it over twice.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by PapaKilo This message was authored by: PapaKilo

Re: My Piggybank won’t allow me to roll over data into my phone

I am deeply frustrated with Sky.  When something goes wrong it is very difficult to navigate anywhere to get a straight answer.  I moved data from the piggybank to my daughters phone on Monday, it's now Friday and it has still not arrived.  I phoned 150 twice, and they told me, both times on Weds and Thurs, that it would land any minute now.  Still nothing.  When I asked why, I was told "technical problems" - clearly, unless they think 5 days is acceptable.  Does anyone have any advice as to how I can sort this out? 

This message was authored by Rolololo This message was authored by: Rolololo

I'm trying to roll over data but keep getting "Sorry, we were unable to roll your data." I have 120gb saved and the same problem happens on 3 different sims

@Rolololo 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Rolololo.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Spoken to Rolololo, after a back office process, their piggybank is working. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Earlhill This message was authored by: Earlhill

I have just done this, the exact issue is the same 5g to 2 sims on my account and it's not showing, do the sims have this data

This message was authored by Chris+photo This message was authored by: Chris+photo

salon372.  
can't take up my piggy bank data onto my phone.    Got 24.6 gb need urgently going way Saturday morning and go no other data 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Chris+photo 

Give Sky a call and they can move it for you. Just dial 150 to call them. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by vikkic1985 This message was authored by: vikkic1985

I have 7 Sims on my account and they are all showing 0GB data although I am still able to use mobile data however Ire n am rolling data over to SIMs that have ran out of data and it's deducting from the piggy bank but not going to the  phone and we are not getting the text to say data has been  rolled. This has been for a while now

Have you reported this to Sky @vikkic1985 by calling them on the free 150 number ?

This message was authored by vikkic1985 This message was authored by: vikkic1985

I have yea and all they did was move data over for me but I need access to do it myself

This message was authored by Gordo1973 This message was authored by: Gordo1973

Still seems to be an active issue to this day.  I've tried moving data for months from my piggybank but it never rolls over.  I just figured it was broken.  330gb of saved data but it was a lot more.  I got into difficulties with my Sky TV account last year through being out of work so I figured while I pay that back I don't get the use of my Sky Mobile benefits evne though my Mobile account is up to date.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion