Discussion topic: My Piggy Bank Data Disappears once transferred to sim at the end of the month.

This message was authored by MarkYwf This message was authored by: MarkYwf

My Piggy Bank Data Disappears once transferred to sim at the end of the month.

Why is the data which I have saved up in my piggy bank disappearing from the sim I have transferred it to at the end of the month?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: My Piggy Bank Data Disappears once transferred to sim at the end of the month.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I'm not sure this would work but in your example you would not lose all 200GB in the Piggybank in one go as you would only lose the amount that has been in there for 3 years so that could be as little as 1 or 2GB.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: My Piggy Bank Data Disappears once transferred to sim at the end of the month.

It goes back to the piggy bank?

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
MarkYwf
Topic Author
This message was authored by MarkYwf This message was authored by: MarkYwf

Thanks for that much appreciated. So if you had say for instance 200gb of data in your piggy bank and the 3 year cut off for using it up was approaching. Could you transfer it all to your sims so at the end of the month it would get transferred back to the piggy bank and you could start again for another 3 years?  Just a thought rather than loose it. 

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

I believe that's the case.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

I'm not sure this would work but in your example you would not lose all 200GB in the Piggybank in one go as you would only lose the amount that has been in there for 3 years so that could be as little as 1 or 2GB.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion