Discussion topic: Multiple phone problems

This message was authored by Queen5b This message was authored by: Queen5b

Multiple phone problems

I paid my bill albeit it being late and have been waiting for the services to be reinstated. I've had problems when I've tried to make calls nor do I receive any, nor do my texts go through. Calls I just get a message saying "we are unable to connect this call, go to the sky app to adjust the spend cap". Considering both phones still have data left the spend cap shouldn't be coming up yet. I've removed any spend cap now but still no luck with making /recieving calls or sending texts. I have a 2nd mobile on my account and that phone is having the same problems too. I've tried to get settings sent to both phones but only get given a pin but not taken any where to put it. Even on both phones settings the sim card 1 or 2 that has text and call  is greyed out. I phoned up, got passed from pillar to post most of the time. I was even transfered to the department that deals with peoples bills when their DEAD!! Well considering im the main account holder and i made the call how can I be dead!! They even said it could be a sim card problem if its scratched it wont work.. what for both phones??? One I can understand but not two. I expressed I cannot be without my phone as I have mental health issues and that I rely on people for support via my phone. Also it makes shopping a little difficult too as I suffer with disabilities that makes it difficult to go out shopping, so yet again I rely heavily on my phone. Considering I've been with sky mobile for 6 years, I have never had this problem before when I've paid late. My mental health is going crazy over this issue.  I've re- signed up with sky hoping the new contract would cancel out any problems but to no avail has it sorted anything out! This is absolutely ridiculous and needs sorting as the problem can't be my end when both phones are having a problem. PLEASE SORT IT OUT!!!

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Multiple phone problems

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you Queen5b. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Stuart763 This message was authored by: Stuart763

What was outcome as I'm having the same problem now 😡

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion