Discussion topic: Mobile phone swap

This message was authored by DGW67 This message was authored by: DGW67

Mobile phone swap

Hi, I sent my old handset back to Sky over 2 weeks ago now. It was tracked and I have proof of delivery but I am yet to hear from them or have the valuation confirmed. Is this unusual or are they currently dealing with a backlog?

Dave 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Mobile phone swap

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The company that handles the returns can take up to 3 weeks to process a return so I would give it another week before chasing this up with Sky.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
DGW67
Topic Author

Re: Mobile phone swap

Thanks for your reply, it's now 3 weeks and nothing from Sky. I talked on the online chat and even though I have proof of delivery I still haven't had it confirmed that the old handset is being assessed. 

I've swapped before and got a response and valuation a couple of days after sending the phone back. Contacting Sky is so onerous and time consuming and I think they should notify you when there are unexpected delays. 

DGW67
Topic Author

Sky mobile swap

I've posted about this issue before and also contacted Sky twice but it's still unresolved.

My old phone was received by Sky at the start of October and I have received no confirmation, so I've contacted them on two occasions and been informed that the phone has been evaluated and the value agreed etc. However, I still haven't received the credit or any communication. 
Surely this isn't the normal level of service - nearly 6 weeks?  Dave 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky mobile swap

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might be worth putting a complaint in by filling in the online form here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion