Discussion topic: MMS not working

This message was authored by Princess+taylor This message was authored by: Princess+taylor

MMS not working

Hi please can someone help, I have just switched to Sky mobile from EE and I can't receive MMS or send any and I really need this to work and Sky customer services blamed my new Iphone 11 Pro, but it has been working the past six months whilst with EE..... please please can someone help or guide me

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: MMS not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As MMS are chargeable you would have to pay when one is sent as they are not included your package so what is your spend cap set at:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-spend-caps

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Princess+taylor
Topic Author
This message was authored by Princess+taylor This message was authored by: Princess+taylor

Thank you I will give this a try, finger crossed 

This message was authored by juicylucylu This message was authored by: juicylucylu

Did you get this issue sorted out? I am having the same problem and it isn't anything to do with a spending cap.

Princess+taylor
Topic Author

Hi no I am still have the same problem and it is driving me round the bend......

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Princess+taylor  and @juicylucylu  do you have an APN set up for mms ? In settings, mobile data, mobile data network do you see this ? (Will appear after moderation). 

1D6647D4-1EA7-4922-A237-2610A17111EA.jpeg

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by juicylucylu This message was authored by: juicylucylu

Hi, yes my settings look exactly like that.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion