This message was authored by Ellskill This message was authored by: Ellskill

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

@Sky+Whinger did you order the same?

Ellskill
Topic Author

All 14 pro max colours and sizes are now showing as 3-4 weeks for the delivery

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

Don't blame you considering I'm doing the same they may offer cheap deals but the system is shabby as hell when it deals with its distribution methods to customers it's all over the place and certainly hasn't change in the 5 yrs since I last used their service "shocking"!

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

No I ordered pro max 256gb Space black.

Ellskill
Topic Author

@Sky+Whingercomparing like for like models and colours is the thing to do. I'm outstanding a 128gb silver, ordered on the 9th, email confirmation stated delivery on the 16th and I've heard nothing. Anyone else in the same position?

This message was authored by Mypyh4ooo This message was authored by: Mypyh4ooo

I wonder if there will be some sort of an apology or compensation for those who have ordered with a confirmed delivery date for today and have been let down so horribly by sky! 

yes me, ordered a little later than you (Monday) but I went for the 256gb gold on purpose as it was still showing for delivery today but clearly isn't the case 

Wouldn't hold your breath on an opology they'll just pass the buck on Apple stock levels lol when honestly as a customer based business needs to address the methods they use when pre ordering an item so it's done an honest/fair way!

Ellskill
Topic Author

4CA86283-DE37-4C82-875A-AFBA55DDFBF4.jpeg

4A03FF99-8E17-422C-9519-9AE1186016AB.jpeg

EEB137D5-FCD7-4E2E-83D6-FAEF6EC0B04C.jpeg

This message was authored by Yuuri604 This message was authored by: Yuuri604

Has anyone tried calling them this morning? I called yesterday and said I will receive the tracking information today and the phone will be delivered today as well. But it seems that's not going to happen. Had to swap schedule at work just to be off today and then this.

I phoned them yesterday to ask as I had no updates since the day I placed the order. I was told that it would also be today according to the system but I'm just not buying it. The only thing for me is that I've now lost the original trade in value for my phone because I can't exactly have it collected tomorrow with no replacement. Feel for you though. 

@Ellskill beautiful congratulations! At least someone was successful to some point enjoy👍🏼

This message was authored by PeteRG41 This message was authored by: PeteRG41

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I had an email from Sky this morning saying I could "get the new iPhone 14 Pro today".

Obviously, that means you can order it today, I wonder how many people might assume that Sky are offering same-day delivery.

____
Pete.

Yet another false advertising tactic 👎😌

This message was authored by Jigsaw88 This message was authored by: Jigsaw88

I ordered my 14 Pro Max (silver) when oreorders went up last Friday. Took a while to go through as the website kept crashing. 

Eventually it did. I had all my emails through and text to say delivery today... And then nothing. 

Until an email yesterday afternoon that said "great news, your order is on its way soon" and that I'd receive tracking. There was a unique tracking ID number on the email for me to use on the DPD site, but when searching via the link to DPD in the email it just brings up an "oops" error message. 

I've had no further Comms. 

When I go to the sky website and go to the mobile section, the iPhone is showing and purple banner shows "order dispatched" but seemingly it never reached the warehouse to them prompt a DPD delivery. 

A bit strange and frustrating when my text from last week says delivery will be today. 

Hey ho! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion