Discussion topic: Incorrectly charged

This message was authored by Summer23 This message was authored by: Summer23

Incorrectly charged

I recently went to Marrakech on holiday , I landed in the country and tuned on my data. Every time I have been away and turned on my data I have received a text message showing me the options of how much I will be charged for using my phone abroad. I had my data on for 2 minutes and I received a text from you, the text said "you have been charged £45 ". I did not receive a text before that explaining the charges for that country warming me, I just got a text saying that I had been charged that. I think this is out of my control as I should have received a text before when I landed to explain the charges for that country. I struggle to come to terms that I have been charged £45 extra for having my data on for 2 minutes (20 mb) with no warning or text explaining when I got to the country. I think this is very unprofessional and I can not see how my phone bill is £88 this month, and £88 next month for using 20mb of data each time. If I can't have this solved I will be leaving this network. I have never had a problem with sky every time I go abroad I receive a text saying how much a day I will be charged to use my phone, this time I did not.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Incorrectly charged

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We are customers here so you are not talking to Sky support.

It is always best to check the charges before you go so you don't wrack up a large bill as you can do that online here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-roaming-destinations-and-charges

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion