Discussion topic: I would like to cancel one of my sims but I don't have access to the phone anymore that it was on

This message was authored by rhirhi1233 This message was authored by: rhirhi1233

I would like to cancel one of my sims but I don't have access to the phone anymore that it was on

i pay for only a sim at the moment but need to cancel it as i dont have access to the phone for it anymore but to cancel sky need to do the pac or stac and im unsure which to choose as it says if i request a stac which is to cancel the number i wont be able to do it on the old phone only my new one.

so do i request a stac to my current phone and it should cancel?

thankyou 🙂

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I would like to cancel one of my sims but I don't have access to the phone anymore that it was o

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have had this sim that you want to cancel for 12 months or more then just call Sky on the 150 number and they will cancel it for you so you do not need either a pac or Stac to do this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I would like to cancel one of my sims but I don't have access to the phone anymore that it was o

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have had this sim that you want to cancel for 12 months or more then just call Sky on the 150 number and they will cancel it for you so you do not need either a pac or Stac to do this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
rhirhi1233
Topic Author
This message was authored by rhirhi1233 This message was authored by: rhirhi1233

thankyou x

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion