Discussion topic: I’m currently in Germany. I can’t use my data and make calls. Please I need assistance as soon asap

This message was authored by Ericskyvip This message was authored by: Ericskyvip

I’m currently in Germany. I can’t use my data and make calls. Please I need assistance as soon asap

I'm abroad. I can't use my phone. I still need to make very important calls. Please I need assistance

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: I’m currently in Germany. I can’t use my data and make calls. Please I need assistance as soon a

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Ericskyvip  have you enabled roaming in your phone settings ? Mobile data on ? Monthly spend cap not set at zero ? Tried other local networks ? 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
Ericskyvip
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ericskyvip This message was authored by: Ericskyvip

Re: I’m currently in Germany. I can’t use my data and make calls. Please I need assistance as soon a

Hi mate thanks for your response. I've done all that. Still nothing 

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

You are not the first person this week that has had problems in Germany @Ericskyvip as your post has automatically been escalated to sky hopefully they will contact you soon to try and help. Look out for a coloured speech bubble on here inviting you to a private chat. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Ericskyvip an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Ericskyvip
Topic Author

Can you give me a call please?

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Unfortunately we cannot make calls, this is via a chat on the Community Forum. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Ericskyvip
Topic Author

Ok can you please help me to get my data and call to work? I need it urgently 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Ericskyvip  You need to reply to the chat bubble as this is how the CM Messaging team will contact you, it won't be undertaken within this thread.

Do you see a chat bubble?  Have you replied to that?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Have you responded to the chat invite ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Ericskyvip
Topic Author

No, I'm really struggling. Usually when I have some issues I just call sky up and they do everything for me. Why can't it be like that today?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You can if you want:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Online-Apps-Email/Going-abroad-Take-Sky-with-you/ba-p/4236715

But this might be something that the phone people can not help you with as Sky has no control over phone networks in Germany.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion