Discussion topic: How much is my bill a month now as ive noticed its gone up and I got told would be an extra 80p

This message was authored by Miss+floyd This message was authored by: Miss+floyd

How much is my bill a month now as ive noticed its gone up and I got told would be an extra 80p

How much h is my bill now I got told if I was to get 25gb would o ly cost me 80p

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: How much is my bill a month now as ive noticed its gone up and I got told would be an extra 80p

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Miss+floyd  you aren't talking to sky CS here, it's mainly customers like you. Look at your future bills. It's very unlikely that you would get 25 Gig per month for 80 pence. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: How much is my bill a month now as ive noticed its gone up and I got told would be an extra 80p

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Miss+floyd wrote:
How much h is my bill now I got told if I was to get 25gb would o ly cost me 80p

I hightly doubt it would cost 80p, I think you've miss heard the price quoted, as per @63johnw  you can check your bills online or the MySky app.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion