Discussion topic: How can I get an old phone which I've paid off years ago removed from my account?

This message was authored by skypuffy This message was authored by: skypuffy

How can I get an old phone which I've paid off years ago removed from my account?

I would like to know why I still have a very old phone (which was paid off years ago) still on my account? I've called Sky several times and said the account will be updated but it hasn't. This should be taken off and allow me to have that slot if I decide to add a handset?  

Do you know why this is the case?

Many thanks......

Sky Customer for 18 years
Sky V.I.P. Diamond

Best Answers
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: How can I get an old phone which I've paid off years ago removed from my account?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @skypuffy  you can't remove them, they only disappear from your account if they are sent back to sky. They will not stop you adding additional phones in the future. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: How can I get an old phone which I've paid off years ago removed from my account?

Hi @skypuffy  you can't remove them, they only disappear from your account if they are sent back to sky. They will not stop you adding additional phones in the future. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
skypuffy
Topic Author
This message was authored by skypuffy This message was authored by: skypuffy

@63johnw - Many thanks, I'll keep calling Sky to add a handset as most times online it says unable to add a new handset as slots are full...

Sky Customer for 18 years
Sky V.I.P. Diamond
This message was authored by Robwal This message was authored by: Robwal

Hi did you get it removed?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Robwal 

Please see the post marked as the answer and if you call Sky an agent can place the order for you.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion