Discussion topic: Hey, can't access my sky piggybank !? Keeps saying 'whoops' so annoying. Help me please & i will be

This message was authored by Joolie+woolie This message was authored by: Joolie+woolie

Hey, can't access my sky piggybank !? Keeps saying 'whoops' so annoying. Help me please & i will be

Can't access my piggybank and I need to top up my data!? Please help I'll be forever grateful to the genius who sorts this out 😄

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Hey, can't access my sky piggybank !? Keeps saying 'whoops' so annoying. Help me please & i

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

All you can do is to phone Sky on the free 150 number so that they can file a report and send it off for the relevant team to investigate this for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Joolie+woolie
Topic Author
This message was authored by Joolie+woolie This message was authored by: Joolie+woolie

Re: Hey, can't access my sky piggybank !? Keeps saying 'whoops' so annoying. Help me please & i

@caesarome thank you 😊 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion