Discussion topic: Emergency calls only

This message was authored by Rab87 This message was authored by: Rab87

Emergency calls only

I have emergency call only showing on my mobile for 6 days now. I've run through all the online checks for network and mobile itself and still no fix. I have check service status and it shows as working but when I look in Google for any mobile masts near me down it shows O2 mast is down nearest me. I'm aware that Sky use O2 masts to provide their network is this the issue and how/who do I call to get this resolved. I'm and OAP and need my mobile, luckily WhatsApp is still working or I'd be completely without means of contact.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Emergency calls only

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It could be the mast issue that has caused this so it might be worth checking here via Skys service checker to see if it says the same:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/mobile

if it does show the same then I'm afraid there is nothing anyone can do for you as it is up to the mast owner to carry out the repairs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Emergency calls only

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It could be the mast issue that has caused this so it might be worth checking here via Skys service checker to see if it says the same:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/mobile

if it does show the same then I'm afraid there is nothing anyone can do for you as it is up to the mast owner to carry out the repairs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion