Discussion topic: Do I have to buy data every month?

This message was authored by Lana+D This message was authored by: Lana+D

Do I have to buy data every month?

Hi, so I was hoping to speak to someone from sky about this by email or message but it seems the only way is by phone? What I would like to know is do I absolutely have to pay for data each month (I'm on a mix plan) because I have been with sky for a year, purchasing the 2g every month, which is the least as far as I can see but I have now accumulated over 20g of data in my piggy bank because I clearly use barely any of it. It just seems ridiculous to be paying for this every month when ive got so much saved up, especially with the rising cost of everything I'm really going to have to consider if this is best. Any help or advise would be greatly received, even if it is just how to speak to someone from sky about this. Thanks in advance, Lana

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Do I have to buy data every month?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You do have to have a data plan on your account but as you have saved 20GB then as you say you clearly are not using hardly any data at all. I'm not sure there is much you can do as you are already on the cheapest plan unless you can see the 100mb one being available via your account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Lana+D
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lana+D This message was authored by: Lana+D

Thanks for your reply. No I definitely don't have a 100mb plan available on my account. Do you know if the only way to actually speak to someone from sky is by phone? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lana+D wrote:

Do you know if the only way to actually speak to someone from sky is by phone? 

Yes, via the free 150 number.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion