Discussion topic: Complaint about DPD?

This message was authored by Atlanta1 This message was authored by: Atlanta1

Complaint about DPD?

I tried to submit a complaint to DPD about the delivery of my phone - the driver didn't ring, knocked and spoke to a resident who told him I wasn't in (they didn't knock on my door, at all, no effort was made to contact me by either people), and then the customer service chat was pretty bad. I tried to ask if I could submit a complaint, as DPD refuses to deliver the item faster free of charge, despite their mistake, and told me to lodge the complaint with sky. 

This would be ok, except I have MH issues and an autistic, I find it really hard to speak on the phone - DPD was webchat - and the only thing sky seem to have available is a phone number. Is there anything else I can do?

All Replies

Atlanta1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Atlanta1 This message was authored by: Atlanta1

Re: Complaint about DPD?

Not sure how to edit the post - my main issue with DPD was the driver, due to the no contact, and I tried to rush out to get him only 2 minutes later and he wasn't there, and now the only option is to get it delivered 3 days later, but it'll never be delivered at this rate because DPD said they can't even put a request in to ring me. Can sky change couriers, or do anything to help, if I can find a way to get in contact?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Atlanta1 

Sky won't change couriers. There contact is with DPD. You should have received an email with your one hour time slot but I'm not aware of DPD calling that they are on their way. I can only suggest that for that one hour time period you're near the door to the building with the relevant photo I.D. and are poised like a coiled spring. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Atlanta1  The DPD app would have shown tracking and where the driver was plus included a delivery window, normally a 1 hour window.  Did you not track your delivery?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion