Discussion topic: Change of mobile address

This message was authored by Sim01 This message was authored by: Sim01

Change of mobile address

Looking for help on changing my mobile address. Completed a home move over a year ago and was under the impression everything on my account (tv, broadband, talk, mobile) would all change. I've just tried to upgrade as I have only 2 months left of this contract mobile I already have and I was declined - despite paying every bill religiously for the past 3 years. also noticed it would not let me change the delivery address which is an old address and I believe the decline might be due to billing and delivery addresses not matching. I've tried to call a few times, and been in queues for a long time, hung up on whilst being placed on hold and past from pillar to post, I'm just wondering if there is a way to change it online as the help pages says all Sky mobiles settings etc should be available online. 
thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Change of mobile address

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Sim01  the only way to change your address on a mobile account is by calling. Quieter times are early morning or later evening apparently. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion