Discussion topic: Change my address

This message was authored by Reeceneo21 This message was authored by: Reeceneo21

Change my address

What let me change my address I have received the SIM and acavited it

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Change my address

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We can arrange some help via here for you tomorrow if you can confirm that you are just a Sky Mobile customer ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Julie07_ This message was authored by: Julie07_

Have you went into settings and changed it from there as all you have to do is add another sim card put ur pri.ary one in sim 1 and ur other in sim two but the sim.2 looks like its for only a memory card but it's not the sim goes the other way about But do you know how to get private numbers and premium as I put a spend cap on its off now but its still not working so I've put 2 simd in but one rings on this phone amd the other on my old phone only cause I can't get piave calls on this there trying to fix it but I've done everything they've told me to do I've been on phone 6 days in a row trying to sort it but one guy took off the cap.limit as I only put it to a pound so he said it cud take 48hrs but how.can that be the problem.whem I can call 0800 numbers amd things just can't receive them have u Any idea thanks
Reeceneo21
Topic Author
This message was authored by Reeceneo21 This message was authored by: Reeceneo21

Change my address

How is not letting me change my address when I all my orders are there and cleared and getting used 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Can you confirm that the only service you have from Sky is Sky Mobile ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion