Discussion topic: Cant link mivile account to existing sky id!!!!

This message was authored by JWO55 This message was authored by: JWO55

Cant link mivile account to existing sky id!!!!

Pkease can someone help me! 
old account email address was frauded so created a new sky id - tv and broadband went over but mobile didnt! 
i was told by sky tech to delete my old sky id via the id delete form to resolve the issue which ive done successfully but still mobile wont link!!!! 
keeps saying ive already linked this account and it hasn't! 
please can someone help as i cant access piggy back nothing phone related and i have 5 of them to manage!
Sky have told me they cant solve the issue nothing they can do - they  even sent me to cancellations that i didnt request! 
any help would be much appreciated! 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Cant link mivile account to existing sky id!!!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I think you need to ask to speak to the ID team as they might need to unlink your mobile account from your ld which should then allow you to link tv to the new ID that you now have.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
JWO55
Topic Author
This message was authored by JWO55 This message was authored by: JWO55

Re: Cant link mivile account to existing sky id!!!!

Hello thanks for your reply. We've been to the sky id department they pass us to another department and we just keep going around in circles! I can't understand how changing email address for an existing id can cause so much trouble as my accounts were all linked together before this. Its so frustrating as it seems no one at sky actually knows the answer so they pass you onto the next department and so on and so on... I even requested the matter be escalated and the csa said that would be pointless and never escaleted it!

Not sure what my options for fixing this are? I need to be able to access my skymobile.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion