Discussion topic: Cancelling contract.

This message was authored by Jennifer.e This message was authored by: Jennifer.e

Cancelling contract.

Hello. I'm just wondering if anybody can help me or point me in the right direction. I've had my sky mobile contract for a couple of months. However due to the cost of living and rising costs etc I don't think I'm going to be able to afford it. I understand that I signed into the agreement etc etc. however I'm just wondering whether there is any possible way that I could cancel my device plan and return the handset back to sky? Is that possible? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Cancelling contract.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To get a definitive answer to that you would need to call Sky support to see what they say, 150 is the free number to use from your mobile. I will point out that Sky are within their rights to say that you will not be able to cancel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Jennifer.e
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jennifer.e This message was authored by: Jennifer.e

Re: Cancelling contract.

Okay. Thankyou. I understand they are within their rights to say no. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion