Discussion topic: Can’t request an eSIM…

This message was authored by mrwis3on3 This message was authored by: mrwis3on3

Can’t request an eSIM…

I have been trying for days now to get a working sim, mainly to go back to eSIM, it's also a bit hard when you end up with 3 SIM cards and every single one of them is displaying Sky after activating them all on the same number. I thought old ones would display no service? Just like the eSIM I replaced before this. The QR code is useless, one scan and you won't get another chance to install it later - unless I'm missing something?  I've also told customer service that it says error sending on the security check screen whenever I want to do something in my sky account. Today I tapped elsewhere on my screen and could supposedly install an eSIM. But just as every other time it showed sky briefly then went to no service. Is it even Skys sim I was trying to install 😐 annoyed. Has anyone else been having this issue? 

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Can’t request an eSIM…

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @mrwis3on3  to get you some help I have escalated your post to sky so look out for a coloured speech bubble on here inviting you to a private chat. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion