Discussion topic: Can’t receive text messages??

This message was authored by Johnv314 This message was authored by: Johnv314

Re: Can’t receive text messages??

Ive just got off the phone to them again 🙄 they've said the same thing to me, told me the ticket that was raise about it when I rang on Friday was picked up by technical at 9.30 this morning so I'll have a phone call update in 48 hours when it's hopefully resolved...I'll definitely let you know if I hear back any sooner 🤞 we get somewhere! Either way I think I'll be switching once I can get what I need to be able to 🤦‍♀️

Skyproblemhelp
Topic Author
This message was authored by Skyproblemhelp This message was authored by: Skyproblemhelp

Well here's hoping they get the finger out and get it sorted soon for you and me . Yeah if you can let me know that would be good . I'm definitely leaving this isn't the first time it's happened to me but it seemed to magically sort it self out then it's happened again can't be bothered going round in circles with them 

Is it not 🫣 bugger that then especially if it's not the 1st time! Something is going on somewhere but they haven't got a clue 🙄🤦‍♀️ I'll 100% let you know tho, sooner rather than later hopefully 🙏

Skyproblemhelp
Topic Author
This message was authored by Skyproblemhelp This message was authored by: Skyproblemhelp

No it's happened before then all of a sudden sorted it self out so who know what's going on . Yeah I appreciate that thanks a lot .👍🏻

Skyproblemhelp
Topic Author

John have they told you they have sent you a pac code allready ? If so go to my sky , got to your sim plan up the top then go to my number and underneath that it will let you view your pac code . Let me know how you get on . If they haven't sent you one turn iMessage off and text PAC and your dob to 60575 then go through the steps I just said , managed to crack it this morning 

No not yet...they just told me to wait the 48 hours but that's even better! Thank you 😁 I'll get on that when I get 5 and I'll let you know 🙌

Skyproblemhelp
Topic Author

We'll give that a try mate let me know how you get on . Managed to work this morning for me so I've ordered another with different company and got my pac so I can finally say goodbye to sky 😂

bet you're buzzing 🙌😄 sad we got to do this but the excitement over knowing we'll be able to receive a text again is great 🤯😂 how long did it take to come through 

Skyproblemhelp
Topic Author

Aye haha I'm chuffed that's me and I'm not needing to deal with this crap again , took me about 5 mins mate have you managed to get it done ? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion