Discussion topic: Call charges

This message was authored by CharlotteBella02 This message was authored by: CharlotteBella02

Call charges

I tried to sort out my electricity bill and was given this number. Then looking at my bill I have seen this for 30 seconds of an unanswered call? Help..:(

44734AAD-9E64-42EB-BF46-0C8754E9080C.jpeg

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Call charges

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CharlotteBella02  As you have called a premium rate number the charges are valid.  All UK Energy providers use either a free number or a 03 (local) number.

Did you get that number from a google search?

If you need an energy providers contact number you need to go to their websites where they will provide the correct numbers to contact them on.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Hi @CharlotteBella02  your image will show after moderation. But if you have made a call to a premium or non inclusive number then unfortunately you are responsible for any charges. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

As above, never call 09 prefix numbers unless you are certain you know the implications.

All energy providers will provide a phone number that is free or would be covered by your callplan.  Always get their number from the providers website directly.  As above, there are 'services' that provide redirection via premium rate numbers.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion