Discussion topic: Arrived in Majorca and cannot get any service

This message was authored by salvan This message was authored by: salvan

Arrived in Majorca and cannot get any service

Hi I have arrived in majorca and my sim will not register, I have checked all settings by going through all the help guides and nothing has worked. Finally had to select to speak to someone and of course in sky's wisdom it wants me to call but I can't cos I'm not getting a signal. I have another sim in my tablet with sky so all is not lost. Tried it in my phone and it worked straight away, no issues whatsoever. Connected straight away to mobile network. It appears to be just my sim. Now my brain doesn't work like normal people's brain and this issue has literally started to drive me mad cos I can't let go mentally. At end of day I have a sim, my limits are all good (charge cap) data roaming switched on. But nada. Anyone got any advice on what to do next before I literally drive myself mad. Samsung fold z phone - has worked fine when I went to Amsterdam in March. Have put my tablet sim in sim slot 2 for now but would love to here any advice as to what the issue is. I'm thinking I may need to replace the sim (altho I've only had this sim for a few months. I look forward to any advice. Thank you in advance
S

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion