Discussion topic: Anyone else's iPhone 14 Pro DoA?

This message was authored by grandygames This message was authored by: grandygames

Anyone else's iPhone 14 Pro DoA?

I received my iPhone 14 Pro lunchtime and during the transfer from my old iPhone 12 it did the Face ID set-up and added a bank card to Apple Pay and then nothing.  Black screen.  Would not repsond to any combination of long presses or to charging.  So it's bricked.

Got through to customer support and they have very good.  Spoke to Abdul who was extermely compentant and has arranged for another one to be delivered tomorrow, so no worries.

Anyone else had a DoA iPhone 14 today?

Best Answers
grandygames
Topic Author
This message was authored by grandygames This message was authored by: grandygames Answer

Re: Anyone else's iPhone 14 Pro DoA?

Ok so I managed to get the phone working again. The transfer from the old phone had completed and it had shutdown during the upgrade.

The secret key combos to get it working was quick-press volume up then volume down and then long press power until the logo appeared.

The phone is great the replacement has been cancelled.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

grandygames
Topic Author
This message was authored by grandygames This message was authored by: grandygames Answer

Re: Anyone else's iPhone 14 Pro DoA?

Ok so I managed to get the phone working again. The transfer from the old phone had completed and it had shutdown during the upgrade.

The secret key combos to get it working was quick-press volume up then volume down and then long press power until the logo appeared.

The phone is great the replacement has been cancelled.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion