Discussion topic: Account Restricted

This message was authored by keijam This message was authored by: keijam

Re: Account Restricted

Did you ever get this resolved as I have the same issue! It would be so much easier to just be able to call and speak to someone.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@keijam 

Would you like the messaging team at Sky to contact you via here about this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Hi,

Yes please, it may be something to do with Disney+ and changing my bank details but I cant get resolution.

Many thanks

@keijam 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an keijam invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Danielle669 This message was authored by: Danielle669

I've paid my bill but services are still restricted 

@Danielle669 

When did you pay the bill, if it was today then the payment will not be cleared by the banks until Monday at the earliest

How late were you in paying it, was it more than 2 weeks because if so you will need to pay the next bill as well.

Have you set up a payment method asvthis does need to be done.

This message was authored by estrella101 This message was authored by: estrella101

Glad this hasn't happened to just me. I've been trying to add an Apple Watch to the account, comes up with services restricted, when I click to reinstate it brings up my bill which is up to date. The bills are always paid by direct debit and up to date.

Tamatchi
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tamatchi This message was authored by: Tamatchi

Im still having this issue! The link keeps expiring by the time I get to them as im usually working 😞

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Tamatchi 
I’ll escalate your post to Sky when it’s ten minutes old and the Messaging Team should contact you again later.

The invites only last 48 hours so make sure you participate otherwise you'll need to call. 

You need to watch out for a post from one of the team inviting you to a private chat and then you should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

@Tamatchi 

The last time you posted about this on here was back in January so as you didn't respond within the stated 48 hours the chat was closed so do you think you will be able to if Sky tries contacting you again ?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Tamatchi 

Now re-escalated.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Tamatchi another invite to chat.

This message was authored by Adam123 This message was authored by: Adam123

Was anyone's account sorted out? This is driving me mad. I pay my bills and trying to upgrade a pad and says I'm restricted. Getting fed up with sky now

I still have the same issue, click on reinstate and it sayd everything is fine but then its back next time I log in. Spoke to two people on the web chat albeit to do with broadband upgrades but they could not see any reason why it would be there.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion