Discussion topic: Account Restricted

This message was authored by Tamatchi This message was authored by: Tamatchi

Account Restricted

I’m trying to upgrade my mobile device but the app & website are saying that my services are restricted but when I click to reinstate them it says that there's no restriction! I've been trying to fix this for ages & the support page is a nightmare to navigate. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Account Restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tamatchi 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Are you signedvn with your main primary Sky ID ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Tamatchi
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tamatchi This message was authored by: Tamatchi

Yes, it's all the correct account - it's just saying my account is suspended & to pay a bill to reinstate it but I have paid all my bills and when I follow the link it says my account isn't suspended! Seems to be some kind of glitch but I can't get through to Sky about it 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

@Tamatchi 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Tamatchi to chat.

This message was authored by BeeChap This message was authored by: BeeChap

I'm having the same problem! Account is up to date, direct debit set up, there's no restriction and my sim card works but it says on my billing page that my account is restricted and I can't upgrade. Any advice?

@BeeChap 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @BeeChap an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - we spoke to @BeeChap, after some checks, they needed to call in 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Dengiehammer This message was authored by: Dengiehammer

Im having aproblem with this too. I log into my account, but I cant see anyway yo restore my services. My account isnt in arrears as it is paid by DD each month and the next one is due in a few days 

So you are just seeing a restricted message when you login to your account ?

This message was authored by Dengiehammer This message was authored by: Dengiehammer

When I log into my app and try to look a my mobile phone section, it pops up when I look at the phones for sale list

@Dengiehammer 

Thank you 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Tamatchi to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion