Discussion topic: sorry a technical error occurred, error code 51’ episode of ‘unwanted’ I keep getting this message

This message was authored by Joshy1 This message was authored by: Joshy1

sorry a technical error occurred, error code 51’ episode of ‘unwanted’ I keep getting this message

IMG_2529.jpeg

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: sorry a technical error occurred, error code 51’ episode of ‘unwanted’ I keep getting this messa

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If it is series 1 episode 4 you are trying to vierw then it is working for me so have you tried rebooting your device ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Clevs1 This message was authored by: Clevs1

Re: sorry a technical error occurred, error code 51’ episode of ‘unwanted’ I keep getting this messa

I have the same issue with the same programme. Rebooted device still the same error 51

This message was authored by Sp2021 This message was authored by: Sp2021

Same issue here with ep4. Called Sky and she wasn't interested in helping.

This message was authored by Sp2021 This message was authored by: Sp2021

Have tried switching device on and off and also deleting and reinstalling the app. Same issue.  If anyone has any other tips please let me know. Was enjoying this programme!

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey @Joshy1! Welcome to the Sky Community forum, where customers like you are on hand 24/7 (almost) to offer some fantastic advice and help on all things Sky-related. 

Apologies for only seeing this message now, I'll get that sent on to be looked at. Thanks for letting us know!

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Just checking in on this thread to see if there has been any change for affected users.  Could anyone who has not been able to watch season 1 episode 4 of Unwanted on Sky Go try it again for me? 

Daniel
Community Moderator
This message was authored by caz135 This message was authored by: caz135

Not working for me on this same episode, crashes repeatedly and error 51 

This message was authored by Clevs1 This message was authored by: Clevs1

I was watching on an ipad and moved the programme on past the problem abs carried on watching.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion