Discussion topic: Xbox one sky go error 1204

This message was authored by Stescott96 This message was authored by: Stescott96

Xbox one sky go error 1204

Upgraded to sky glass full package with sky go. Sky go works perfect on my mobile and did on my xbox one for first 10 days but hasn't worked for Iver two weeks and is extremely frustrating, just 2ant to watch sky go in my bedroom. We pay enough, not happy at all and it's effecting everyone it seems. This needs sorting. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Xbox one sky go error 1204

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stescott96 wrote:

Upgraded to sky glass full package

For Sky Go Extra you’ll need a Sky Glass Whole Home subscription or you can pay the monthly cost of £5 for it. It can also be free if you are a Sky Mobile customer or via Sky VIP as a reward. So give Sky a call who will work out the best way to get it added to your account. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Xbox one sky go error 1204

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stescott96 wrote:

Upgraded to sky glass full package with sky go. Sky go works perfect on my mobile

As @caesarome  indicates, the subscription requirements for 'TV from Sky' on a console are different to Go on a mobile: this seems to be taking effect when users change product.

Have Sky TV with Multiscreen or Sky Go Extra , or Sky Glass with a Whole Home subscription? As well as being able to watch all your favourite shows and movies on your mobile, tablet, computer or laptop through Sky Go, you’ll also be able to watch on your games console (PS4, PS5, Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S) through TV from Sky.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion