Discussion topic: This week i have noticed Aal4 n other catch apps are nit adding shows like begore

This message was authored by nickdevil23 This message was authored by: nickdevil23

This week i have noticed Aal4 n other catch apps are nit adding shows like begore

There appears to be issues with All4 S it's missing programs that you down is there an issue n also other catch up services seem to have problems n issues 

For example yesterday shows aint on the service

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: This week i have noticed Aal4 n other catch apps are nit adding shows like begore

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There are ongoing issues with catchup content, Sky are aware and are investigating.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: This week i have noticed Aal4 n other catch apps are nit adding shows like begore

There are ongoing issues with catchup content, Sky are aware and are investigating.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
nickdevil23
Topic Author
This message was authored by nickdevil23 This message was authored by: nickdevil23

So what are the issues n is there an ETA would it help to restart router

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

The issues are at Skys end as per this so restarting your router will not help.

nickdevil23
Topic Author

Do we know what the issue is n how long before a fix 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@nickdevil23 

No to both questions.

nickdevil23
Topic Author

The sky help team say there id no know issue

This message was authored by 1Anonymous1 This message was authored by: 1Anonymous1

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

As has been mentioned above, we are aware of this issue and working through the content to get it back up and running as quickly as we can.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion