Discussion topic: Sky noGo

This message was authored by Aaron066 This message was authored by: Aaron066

Sky noGo

Been watching Wimbledon on SkyGo app on the computer and now all of a sudden we get a restrictions message onscreen just for Wimbledon, all other programmes on that station work. I called sky support and as usual "technical issue" excuses. Nothing has been done for 2 days!

IMG_1426.jpeg

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky noGo

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try a reboot of your device or disconnect it from your Sky Q box and connect it back up again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Aaron066
Topic Author
This message was authored by Aaron066 This message was authored by: Aaron066

I've uninstalled reset everything, it's not sky go it's apparently the broadcaster issue and not sky. I pay for their service it's them who have to sort it. I can't contact bbc from outside the uk. Absolute rubbish 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If it is a broadcast issue then this forum would be full of complaints so seeing as you (so far anyway) are the only one with this issue suggests it isn't widespread at all.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Aaron066 wrote:

I pay for their service it's them who have to sort it. I can't contact bbc from outside the uk.

If you are outside the UK then Go should only be functioning at all if you are an RoI Sky subscriber and temporarily in another EU member state.  If this is the case, BBC channels should not be listed in Go anyway.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion