Discussion topic: Sky Go Storage Issue on iPhone for downloading offline “There isn’t enough storage on your device”

This message was authored by EvoVI This message was authored by: EvoVI

Sky Go Storage Issue on iPhone for downloading offline “There isn’t enough storage on your device”

I have seen a few others post this with an answer given which is now an error 404 page unfortunately, a few said it worked so I have hope.

I've got over 120gb free, can download multiple items from Netflix etc on iPhone 15 Pro.  I've deleted the Sky Go app, I've turned my phone on & off.. I've tried basic troubleshooting but cannot get anything downloaded without it telling me my device is full.

Would really appreciate any help as trying to get some films downloaded for a trip away.

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Sky Go Storage Issue on iPhone for downloading offline “There isn’t enough storage on your de...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @EvoVI 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Evanbeeh This message was authored by: Evanbeeh

Re: Sky Go Storage Issue on iPhone for downloading offline “There isn’t enough storage on your devic

I am having the same issue. Can you please help? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go Storage Issue on iPhone for downloading offline “There isn’t enough storage on your devic

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Evanbeeh 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Evanbeeh an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Weeza This message was authored by: Weeza

I'm having the same issue! Can someone please help me?? 

@Weeza 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear tomorrow you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Weeza.

This message was authored by Weeza This message was authored by: Weeza

Sky Bubble Chat

Hi All! 
I put up on here that I'm having issues with my SkyGo app. Says I don't have enough storage when I have plenty! 
Then I got an email from sky with a link to a bubble chat, to speak to a member of staff. 

The guys asking me for my address and password. I'm guessing he means my online account password? 
But is that legit? I've never had any company ask me for my password before.  
Would appreciate any help on this! 
Many thanks 🙂 

Re: Sky Bubble Chat

What you are being asked is legit and it is so that Sky know they are talking to you as the account holder.

What you are being asked for it the same information you would be if you phoned in so it is not your online password that they want but your telephone one. If you do not know what this is then let them know as they might have other way to identify you.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Weeza  Note that it's not the password you use to login to your Sky account but the password that Sky requests when you phone them, the too are different

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Weeza 

A private chat was started but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Steve1775 This message was authored by: Steve1775

I have the same issue with the same phone. I have losds of space and all other download services work (netflix, Disney etc)

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion