Discussion topic: Sky Go Error 4001

This message was authored by Dee330 This message was authored by: Dee330

Sky Go Error 4001

Hi,

I am receiving a 4001 error when trying to log in to sky go on my Chromebook. I did look at the already opened discussions on this, however, there doesn't appear to be a resolution and I am not receiving any responses from sky to my issue. Please could someone escalte the problem to sky or advise of a fix. This was working perfectly fine two weeks ago and then just stopped and gave me this error. 

Thanks,

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Sky Go Error 4001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Dee330 , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Dee330
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dee330 This message was authored by: Dee330

I am still having this issue. I did appear to have this working again Sunday last week 29th October, however, a new update was released for Sky go and now this error has returned. Is there any update?

This message was authored by TJS10 This message was authored by: TJS10

I have the same issue on my Chromebook, I only noticed it today.  Previously the app has been working with no issue for the past year.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion