Discussion topic: Error Code 9050

This message was authored by Leepearson This message was authored by: Leepearson

Error Code 9050

The weekly error code. This time telling me i have reached the limit of the stream from Sky Q. which i have not, i have deleated the app and reinstalled. anyone have any answers? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Error Code 9050

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

How many devices are currently connected to your Sky Q box and what package do you have so do have Sky Go Extra and Multiscreen as you need this to be able to stream to 4 devices concurrently.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Leepearson
Topic Author
This message was authored by Leepearson This message was authored by: Leepearson

I have Sky go extra and & multiscreen & HD every single other SKy product they sell for the 150 pounds a month i pay. its an absolute **bleep** take. The idea of the App was to be able to access sky on the Go hence the name, it seems to be evolving into something else.

And how many device are currently running Sky Go at the same time and if you disconnect them from your Sky Q box does the error go away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Leepearson
Topic Author

1 Laptop. It will work then randomly stop working then come up with that message, and the Sky Q link is off in the setttings. 

To see if they can help you with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion