Discussion topic: ERROR CODE PFE 9050

This message was authored by MROBERTSON1 This message was authored by: MROBERTSON1

ERROR CODE PFE 9050

Recieved this message below and dont know how to fix the issue.

Your SkyQ box is already steaming to the maximum number of devices or we cannot currently connect to the stream. Please contact our customer services team for help and quote the error code below to get things going again.

Code: PFE 9050

All Replies

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Re: ERROR CODE PFE 9050

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What did this come up on? A mini?

MROBERTSON1
Topic Author
This message was authored by MROBERTSON1 This message was authored by: MROBERTSON1

It come up on my mobile phone device while trying to watch Sky Go, however I have deleted all other devices and my mobile phone is the only device I am trying to watch from.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Try turning of the connection to your Sky Q box in the settings of the app.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

@caesarome wrote:

Try turning of the connection to your Sky Q box in the settings of the app.

I searched and noticed you post this a load of times for this error and no one ever comes back to say if it worked 😁 Probably a good sign 😆

This message was authored by Rawlinic This message was authored by: Rawlinic

Hi I also received  this message while trying to watch sky go on laptop. Only 2 devices connected to sky go , I've deleted the other 2. I can watch on my phone but not the laptop which I used earlier today, 

I have put the "connect to sky a box" to "off" in settings as suggested but this has made no difference. All help appreciated 

This message was authored by pistonmonkey This message was authored by: pistonmonkey

wellRe: ERROR CODE PFE 9050

I am getting this as well. I was watching fine on my PC and got this error, which no longer works. I have tried disconnecting from the SkyQ box option, which makes no difference. No one else is streaming on my account, so I don't see how I could be at my limit.

This message was authored by Tim_BOYCE This message was authored by: Tim_BOYCE

Has anybody actually got their Sky Go to work following this error? Disconnecting connection to Sky Q box (which I don't have) doesn't work. 
watching Sky Go on my iPad works fine. The problem is only on my laptop. Any thoughts?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion