Discussion topic: Apple TV app

This message was authored by Ke1th29 This message was authored by: Ke1th29

Apple TV app

Sky go on Apple TV says I don't have multi room when I try to login. My sky go is working but I don't have my Sky's installed until 3rd of next month, maybe it's that, I was assured at the time of taking out my package that it would work on Apple TV as I work again 3 days a week. I only have one the main box. What can I do. I was told it was going to work by sky and it doesnt

Best Answers
This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven Answer

Re: Apple TV app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ke1th29 

Sadly you have been misadvised. 

Sky Go will only work on an Apple TV if you have a Multiroom or Whole Home subscription.

-------------------------

LG OLED | Sky Q | EE TV Pro | BT Smart Hub 2 | Apple TV 4K

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ke1th29 

Sadly you have been misadvised. 

Sky Go will only work on an Apple TV if you have a Multiroom or Whole Home subscription.

-------------------------

LG OLED | Sky Q | EE TV Pro | BT Smart Hub 2 | Apple TV 4K
Ke1th29
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ke1th29 This message was authored by: Ke1th29

Thanks for the comment. I have been on to sky and said I feel I have been miss sold a package which doesn't suit my needs so I have changed the deal with no extra cost.

We should be good to go now.  Unfortunately I'm away for a couple days now and won't know until I'm home.. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion