Discussion topic: Sky glass freezes

This message was authored by Charley+boy This message was authored by: Charley+boy

Sky glass freezes

Had sky glass for several months now but still getting issues with it freezing and loosing sound on mainly bbc and itv.I'm being as patient as possible because obviously it's new and has teething issues but seriously I'm getting tired of it now.also today I'm unable to access itv hub.HELP 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Sky glass freezes

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Charley+boy you are alone in reporting issues with ITV Hub which Sky have said they are looking into. The problem with loss of dound is unusual though. Check the option set in Settings/Picture and Sound/Sound for audio type try changing the options to see what is best Pass through works for me.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion