Discussion topic: tennis 24

This message was authored by Viv70 This message was authored by: Viv70

tennis 24

Anyone having a problem with Sky Glass not 'recording'  the 1.00 am tennis matches despite the series link ticked, for the second time I have missed the Raducanu match!

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: tennis 24

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Viv70  Glass does not record, the matches are added to the playlist and would be found within the On Demend section of Sky sports if available.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@Viv70  Glass does not record, the matches are added to the playlist and would be found within the On Demend section of Sky sports if available.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Viv70
Topic Author
This message was authored by Viv70 This message was authored by: Viv70

Thanks for the replies. I understand that sky does not 'record'. There was no coverage of the 1.00 am matches anywhere, including on demand.

I'm appaled by the dredful coverage, apart from the fact the adverts are mind numing ( I refuse to pay to have these removed, Sky costs enough), it's virtualy impossible to find the match you want to watch.

I have given up trying to watch any of the tennis, i'ts beyond frustration!

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Also the on-demand isn't always available immediately. Typically it takes a couple of hours for sporting events to be placed on demand, as they remove all the ad-breaks from the "live" broadcast before making it available as on-demand content. Without doubt the overnight tennis will be available in the next several hours as per all sporting content that is available on-demand

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Isn't it possible to make cloud recordings by tagging individual programmes on the EPG?

That's what some report they did for F1 programmes🤔

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion