Discussion topic: sky glass no credit agreement received

This message was authored by sarah59 This message was authored by: sarah59

sky glass no credit agreement received

I have not received my credit agreement for sky Glass which should of been delivered this Friday 11th and now this has been cancelled by Panther or Sky?

I still want this to be delivered please help.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: sky glass no credit agreement received

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sarah59 you will need to check with Sky yourself by calling them but where this happened in the past it has been because the customer failed the second manual affordability check run after order acceptance. Sky's system dont seem tell the customer directly this has happened. Sky wont tell you why they have made the decision if it applies in your case. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: sky glass no credit agreement received

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sarah59 you will need to check with Sky yourself by calling them but where this happened in the past it has been because the customer failed the second manual affordability check run after order acceptance. Sky's system dont seem tell the customer directly this has happened. Sky wont tell you why they have made the decision if it applies in your case. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion