Discussion topic: since insalling my glass tv and puck my secuity camera not showing on my mobile keep says off line

This message was authored by senic This message was authored by: senic

since insalling my glass tv and puck my secuity camera not showing on my mobile keep says off line

my home cameras are not showing on my mobile my or the wife keep says off line never done this before

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: since insalling my glass tv and puck my secuity camera not showing on my mobile keep says off li

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@senic  It's highly unlikely the Glass TV or Stream puck has caused this.  Have you tried a reboot of your router?

Also did you move from SKy Q and is your broadband with Sky?  If so the loss of Sky Q would mean the Q mesh no longer exists as Glass & Stream don't act as a mesh.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: since insalling my glass tv and puck my secuity camera not showing on my mobile keep says off li

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@senic  It's highly unlikely the Glass TV or Stream puck has caused this.  Have you tried a reboot of your router?

Also did you move from SKy Q and is your broadband with Sky?  If so the loss of Sky Q would mean the Q mesh no longer exists as Glass & Stream don't act as a mesh.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

senic
Topic Author
This message was authored by senic This message was authored by: senic

Is there any way to fix it

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion