Discussion topic: everything blue

This message was authored by klugh This message was authored by: klugh

everything blue

when watching Sky channels ( witness etc ) programmes like FBI are blue . even the actors whites of their eyes. Spoke to Sky and they have changed the tv - Glass 55''. Replacement the same so I tried changing the format of the programme from UHD to HD and it cured the problem. So do I have to change the format everytime or is there a simple fix? Am I paying for UHD that isn't going to work ? Any help please.

Best Answers
klugh
Topic Author
This message was authored by klugh This message was authored by: klugh Answer

Re: everything blue

As far as I am aware there is no fix for this problem apart from replacing the TV. I ended up with video calls and different people looking into the problem but there was no continuity and I had to explain the problem several times over several weeks and it got to the stage where I nearly lost the will to live. 

My advice , go back to Sky Q. I know it means buying a new tv but for your own sanity it's worth it. 

Sorry I can't help further.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @klugh . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

klugh
Topic Author

Sorry, I am away at the moment but available from tomorrow afternoon ( Thursday) and would like to discuss this problem. Thank you

This message was authored by samwayss1 This message was authored by: samwayss1

Same problem when watching FBI and FBI international. We also have sky glass 55''. Is there a fix to this issue? 

klugh
Topic Author
This message was authored by klugh This message was authored by: klugh Answer

As far as I am aware there is no fix for this problem apart from replacing the TV. I ended up with video calls and different people looking into the problem but there was no continuity and I had to explain the problem several times over several weeks and it got to the stage where I nearly lost the will to live. 

My advice , go back to Sky Q. I know it means buying a new tv but for your own sanity it's worth it. 

Sorry I can't help further.

This message was authored by Nicolamark0404 This message was authored by: Nicolamark0404

I also have a 55 inch Sky glass. Anything in UHD that's meant to be white has a varying blue tinge. Whites of eyes, Teath, clothes. It doesn't happen in HD. My broadband speed is really good.

This message was authored by Rhinos69 This message was authored by: Rhinos69

We have exactly the same issue with 55" Sky Glass, who is best to contact ?

klugh
Topic Author

apologies for the delay in replying. You have to go through customer services who then put you through to another team and then after hours on the phone you might if you are lucky get onto the right people. I would suggest going back to Sky Q because you will get a replacement tv and the same problem will occur. Good luck, sorry i can't be more helpful. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion