Discussion topic: Trying to watch the next episode of the gilded age but keeps saying I need to upgrade my subscriptio

This message was authored by Gary53 This message was authored by: Gary53

Trying to watch the next episode of the gilded age but keeps saying I need to upgrade my subscriptio

Trying to watch the next episode of the gilded age on sky Atlantic, but it keeps saying I need to upgrade my subscription,when I already have!! 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Trying to watch the next episode of the gilded age but keeps saying I need to upgrade my subscri

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gary53 Which episode number is that? If it's not aired yet on Sky Atlantic it won't be available on-demand yet. 

the latest episode appears if it scheduled to air on TV but can't be asked until it does. It's a bit of a wierd error message that doesn't relate to the actual problem but it has been seen before in this scenario.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Trying to watch the next episode of the gilded age but keeps saying I need to upgrade my subscri

@Gary53 Depending on the episode you were trying to watch then the reply from @MarkGoldsmith may well be the problem.  It is a known issue with a very unhelpful error message 🤔

I watched Series 2 Episode 2 this evening and when it finished it rolled over to the next episode but I also got the upgrade subscription error.  I went back to the home screen and then to my Playlist and it played back correctly.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Got to love irrelevant generic error messages. A "feature" of the sky streaming service 😀

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion