Discussion topic: Think Blue LINE

This message was authored by Sally221883 This message was authored by: Sally221883

Think Blue LINE

A very thin blue line has appeared about a quarter of the way up the sky glass screen. The tv hasn't been knocked or damaged to our knowledge- we have turned it of and on at the plug but no use? Is this a new tv situation? It's watchable but annoying! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Think Blue LINE

It maybe watchable but it is unacceptable ... you should report to Sky sooner rather than later🤔

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sally221883 At one point about 18 months ago I had a 2 inch wide dark grey line on my Glass Screen.  I did a standard reboot but this did not help so I unplugged Glass and left it overnight.  In the morning I plugged it in again and the line had disappeared.  Luckily it never returned.

Give this a try but if it does not remove the line or it comes back then cal Sky customer services to discuss more troubleshooting and if necessary a replacement Glass if it is still within its 24 month warranty.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Sally221883
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sally221883 This message was authored by: Sally221883

Thanks so much- will try that tonight! 👍🏻

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion