Discussion topic: The Regime

This message was authored by Ron+1066 This message was authored by: Ron+1066

The Regime

I am trying to add a programme called The Regime on my Sky puck but it keeps coming up with The Regiment. I've tried saying it many different ways but no luck. It is on BBC iPlayer. Is their another way of finding it without using the microphone?
Many thanks

Ron

Best Answers
This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best Answer

Re: The Regime

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ron+1066 wrote:

I am trying to add a programme called The Regime on my Sky puck but it keeps coming up with The Regiment. I've tried saying it many different ways but no luck. It is on BBC iPlayer. Is their another way of finding it without using the microphone?
Many thanks

Ron

Hi @Ron+1066 according to this it hasn't arrived in the UK yet I've searched BBC iplayer with no luck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2023/05/09/good-grief-kate-winslets-the-r...

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

Have you used the search function ??

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Ron+1066 

Press the three white dot button on the remote and it will allow you to type a search on the screen 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Ron+1066 

Or another trick is voice search for an actor in the show 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best Answer

@Ron+1066 wrote:

Many thanks

Ron

Hi @Ron+1066 according to this it hasn't arrived in the UK yet I've searched BBC iplayer with no luck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2023/05/09/good-grief-kate-winslets-the-r...

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@Ron+1066 wrote:

Many thanks

Ron

If you mean the series starring Kate Winslet then you've got a long wait. It's an HBO show and isn't due to debut on the Max streaming service in the USA until some time in 2024. It'll probably then end up on Sky Atlantic at some point soon after. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion