Discussion topic: The Last of us S1:E4 - Can't view

This message was authored by Scotty+76 This message was authored by: Scotty+76

The Last of us S1:E4 - Can't view

This is really weird, I have the full sky package including UHD and all the other bells and whistles. I have been watching The Last Of Us and all has been fine but when I try and watch Episode 4 I get a message saying I need to upgrade my package to watch it. I can watch Episodes 1,2,3,5 but not 4. Any thoughts on what might be stopping this episode from playing? I have tried a reboot on the box but no joy. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams

Re: The Last of us S1:E4 - Can't view

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Scotty+76 

That error message occasionally appears, sometimes it disappears if you switch off at the socket wait a few mins and then turn it on and try again. If that doesn't solve you'll need to contact Sky directly.

You can send an email to this address with the details viewerR@sky.uk 

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
This message was authored by M3rk This message was authored by: M3rk

Re: The Last of us S1:E4 - Can't view

Hi @Scotty+76  i had this as well , but when trying to watch an episode of the white lotus, from memory I think I was getting the error when viewing via the continue watching rail , if I then searched for the show manually, as if I hadn't viewed it before , so not via playlist either, found it played it , it worked 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion