Discussion topic: Stripe developed on the left side of my sky glass television.

This message was authored by pluuto123 This message was authored by: pluuto123

Stripe developed on the left side of my sky glass television.

My sky glass television has developed roughly a 9cm stripe from top to bottom on the left side of the screen.

we have only had the television a few months.

All Replies

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Stripe developed on the left side of my sky glass television.

Try turning it  off  then unplugging  it  for a  few  minutes  plug  it  back  in  and turn it back, other people  have had the same problem  and this normally  works 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Stripe developed on the left side of my sky glass television.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

HI @pluuto123  I had a 2 inch dark grey line on my Glass screen about 18 months ago and a normal reboot didn't resolve the issue. I then tried leaving it unplugged overnight and in the morning when I plugged it back in the line had disappeared and thankfully never returned again.

If a standard reboot doesn't help then try the above but is that also doesn't work or the line reappears in the future I would call Sky to discuss some more troubleshooting and if necessary a replacement TV if it is still within the 2 year warranty period.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion