Discussion topic: Still no tv since outage!

This message was authored by Emma1504 This message was authored by: Emma1504

Still no tv since outage!

I still have no Sky glass since the outage two days ago!  I have tried all the usual turning everything off and on again but nothing seems to work.  I called yesterday but was in a 25 minute queue so just assumed a lot of people were calling regarding the same problem. But, this morning, still nothing.  Anyone have any ideas at all?

I wonder if well be refunded for no service?

All Replies

Emma1504
Topic Author

Re: Still no tv since outage! edit sorted now

thats it  working 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Still no tv since outage!

How long did you leave between turning off and on.... and you do power off and not into standby?

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Emma1504 I read another thread from someone last night who said they unplugged their Glass TV and left it for 15 minutes before plugging it back in again and this cured their problem.

Usually with a reboot you only need to switch off at the plug socket for 30 seconds or so but as  @Exiled-in-HH is indicating maybe leave it unplugged for a longer period in this instance.  It's certainly worth a try.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Emma1504
Topic Author

I unplugged over night. Got up in the morning, switched on tv , nothing, pressed wps and then it all worked again. 5 mins after I posted this too. At least it's back on. Thank you for your help. 

Emma1504
Topic Author

I unplugged over night. Got up in the morning, switched on tv , nothing, pressed wps and then it all worked again. 5 mins after I posted this too. At least it's back on. Thank you for your help. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion